Earn your M.S. in Health Services Administration
Master the next step in your career!
Key aspects of the program include:
- 30-credit, non-thesis professional graduate degree
- Two years of part-time study; can be extended up to six years
- Minimal residency program (primarily online)
Are you a new or mid-career pharmacist or other health care professional who wants to become a:
patient safety coordinator and/or director
regulatory compliance officer
health outcomes researchers
Newly Expanded Tracks for our cohorts!
All Students Select One Specialty Track –>
Health Institution Leadership Group Specialty Track (Pick one specialty below.)
- Health Institution Leadership
- Health Economics & Outcomes
- Health Quality & Outcomes
- Rural Healthcare Coordination
- Geriatric Care Systems
- Healthcare Entrepreneurism
- Healthcare Financing
- Health Information Technology
- Healthcare Writing and Reporting
Biopharmaceutical Regulatory Compliance Group Specialty Track (Pick one specialty below.)
- Biopharmaceutical Regulatory Compliance
- Healthcare Risk Management
- Forensic Pharmacy
- Healthcare Policy Analysis
- Biopharmaceutical Product Representation
- Clinical Research Administration
- Patient Safety Systems
- Healthcare Security Systems
- Healthcare Ethics & Equity
Read through our FAQs to find out if an M.S. in Health Services Administration is a good fit for you.
For current students
Find information on curriculum, syllabi, courses, schedules, resources and current job openings.
How to apply
If you’re ready to apply to our program, find information about the application process, GRE, helpful links, and more.
Note: The University of Wyoming continues its efforts to comply with state authorization regulations. The Higher Education Act and current state authorization regulations impact the admission of out-of-state students in the University’s distance education programs.